Lightning Junk Removal is your go-to company for junk removal in Manhattan that gets done in a flash!
MANHATTAN JUNK REMOVAL PROS
Manhattan is a hotspot for homes and businesses, but because of that, it’s also a hotspot for junk. Has your life been feeling a little messy recently? Need to get rid of some clutter? Then junk removal in Manhattan from the pros at Lightning Junk Removal might be exactly what you need.
- Our business is locally-owned and operated in The Bronx.
- We take residential and commercial junk alike.
- Our service isn’t just fast, but it’s affordable, too!
Lightning Junk Removal is more than just a junk removal company. We’re a locally owned business that makes serving our community our top priority!
- First and foremost, choose an appointment window that works for you. It can even be as soon as today or tomorrow.
- You’ll know when we’re almost at your location to take away your junk when you receive our heads-up courtesy call.
- Next, let us know what junk has to go, and we’ll give you a firm, upfront quote for the job. Approve our price to get started.
- Finally, our junk hauling professionals will load your clutter into our truck and leave your home junk-free. What a relief!
Speedy service. Affordable, volume-based prices. A team that’s friendly and cares. These are all things you’ll get when you book an appointment with us. That goes for all of our junk removal services, such as:
Wow! You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to book your Manhattan junk removal appointment with us. Just choose one of the following two scheduling options:
THE #1 COMPANY FOR JUNK REMOVAL IN MANHATTAN
Lightning Junk Removal is proud to serve Manhattan—and our other Greater NYC Area locations, too—with top-tier services that you can’t find anywhere else. What makes us so special? Between our years of experience, our friendly employees, and our fantastic prices, you’ve got everything you need from a junk removal business.
On top of all of this, we are also eco-friendly! By recycling and donating your junk, we reduce our impact on the environment, meaning that we’re courteous to both our customers and the planet.